2016-05-17 CTPPA - SuzetteAllen

LIVE PORTRAITS

How to bring your images to life with Video. (hybrid)

Connecticut Professional Photographers of America

(3 hrs) @CTPPA May 17, 2016

Targeted at portrait and commercial photography

Join Suzette Allen and Jon Yoshinaga to see the possibilities in adding motion to your photography! Their approach is a Hybrid one, combining stills with some video and creating LIVE Portraits… they must be seen to appreciate the value and impact! Get your clients attention, get them in the door with fresh new products or just start getting some marketing buzz going about your studio! Video is THE number one medium of today in marketing and you need to know how to do it. You have 90% of what you need already, so come to learn the other 10% and get excited about your business again!

Sponsored by Panasonic Lumix & Bay Photo Lab

PART 1: Live Portraits: Get Started Right

Intro/Examples/Methodology

How to shoot for a Hybrid piece (goals/approach)

Using a [Lumix] mirrorless camera (and fresh features)[or a DSLR]

Video Settings/frame rates/shutter options, etc. [shutter speed/aperture/ISO/frame rate examples]

4K Video and 4K Photo (difference and why/when to use)

PART 2: Workflow using Lightroom®/ProShowWeb®/ PhotoshopCC®

Download and import to Lightroom®

Filter, choose, rate, mark and trim

Edit, enhance & export

Create simple LivePortrait®

Create hybrid shows with ProshowWeb®

Pull frames from 4k for prints and/or LivePortrait®

Photoshop Demo:

Using timeline and combining video/stills

Fades and blends, trims and freeze frames

Add music and logos or text

Rotate vertical videos for LivePortrait®

Using video groups

Slow motion

Adding motion to stills & video clips

Exporting MP4s from PSCC®

PART 3: Audio & Live shooting demo of Talking Business Card

Using a microphone (diff models)

Adjusting, auto gain/limiter

Placement, testing

Live Audio demo for video blogs/TBC

Creating a video blog/promo in PSCC®


BIO

Suzette Allen, Cr.Photog., CPP, API & Jon Yoshinaga, Cr.Photog.

Lumix Luminaries, Suzette Allen and Jon Yoshinaga, are industry leaders, taking their places at the front lines of change and technology, making it easy and understandable to take our imaging to the next level of creativity in Video. Their pioneering work with Video and Hybrid is pointing the way to the future of professional photography! As Pro Photographers over 30 years, and Suzette a Photoshop Educator for 15 years, they know their craft and are passionate about sharing. With software and hardware, portraits and scenics, videos and stills~ the horizons are limitless, the opportunities wide! Let Suzette, and her techy husband Jon, inspire and equip you to get into MOTION to embrace YOUR creative future!


ActionActionAltAdjustAlertAlert2AngleBracketDownAngleBracketLeftAngleBracketLeftSlimAngleBracketRightAngleBracketRightSlimAngleBracketUpic AspectRectable 18dpic AspectSquare 18dpBrowserCalendarCameraPhotoCameraPhoto2CameraVideo2CartCart2CartAddCartAdd2CheckmarkCommentComment2CreditCardCropDesktopDownloadDownload2EditEdit2EmailEmail2FlagFlag2FolderFolder2FolderOpenFullScreenGalleryGallery2GearHeartHeartOutlinedHelpHelpEncircledHideHistoryHistory2HomeHome2ImageImage2InfoInfoEncircledInfoEncircled2LaptopLayoutLinkLockLock2MenuMenu2MinusMinusSlimMobileMoreHorizMoreVertPagePage2PausePlayPlusPlusSlimPrinterSearchSearch2ShareSizesStarStarOutlinedSyncTabletTagTrashTrash2UploadUpload2UserUsersVideoCameraViewWarningWrenchXCrossActionActionAltAddAdjustAlertAlert2AmazonAndroidAppleArrowBackArrowNextBrowserCameraPhotoCameraPhoto2CartCart2CartAddCheckCloseCommentComment2CropCursorMoveDesktopDownloadDropboxFacebookFlickrFolderFolder2FullScreenSlimGalleryGallery2GoogleDriveGooglePhotosHelpEncircledHelpEncircled2HistoryHistory2HomeHome2InfoEncircledInfoEncircled2LaptopLayoutLightroomLinkLockLock2MenuMobileMoreHorizMoreVertNavigateBackNavigateNextPaintPausePeoplePeople2PersonPerson2PhoneSavePlayPrinterRemoveSearchSettingsSettings2ShareSharePrivateSizesSmugMugStarStar2TabletTrashTrash2TwitterUploadUpload2Wrench Page 1Page 1 CopyCombined ShapeCombined ShapeCombined ShapeCombined ShapetemplatestemplatesEZprints-98404-landscapeEZprints-98404-portraittemplatestemplatesEZprints-98406-landscapeEZprints-98406-portraitEZprints-98407-landscapeEZprints-98407-portraittemplatestemplatestemplatestemplatesEZprints-98416-landscapeEZprints-98416-portraitEZprints-98417-landscapeEZprints-98417-portraitEZprints-98418-landscapeEZprints-98418-portraitEZprints-98419-landscapeEZprints-98419-portraitshared-style-defs
Powered by SmugMug Log In